Vault.com is looking for professionals and thought leaders to contribute their knowledge, opinions and perspectives as it relates to general or industry specific career topics.
Vault is the trusted source for professionals and students pursuing and managing high-potential careers. Candidates rely on Vault to frame their employer selections based on employer attributes, ratings and reviews.
Why blog on Vault?
- Potential reach of over 500k users per months
- Increase your visibility as an expert blogger in your field
- Take advantage of an established platform on which you can share your experiences
Guest Blog Guidelines
Guest blog post submissions must adhere to the following guidelines to be considered for publishing on Vault.com:
- All guest posts must be original, unpublished
- All guest posts must be useful and relevant to the audience.
- Guest posts should offer clear advice, takeaways and how-to tips about general or industry specific career topics
- No guest posts may be self-promotional or include marketing links.
- All guest bloggers can submit a 4-5 sentence author bio. 1-2 links to the author’s website, blog or other branded online destination may be included in the bio.
- All guest posts may include a link to the author’s bio on Vault.com.
- All guest bloggers can submit an image for their bios or a default image will be displayed (Format: jpeg Image Size: 255x255)
- Length of blog should be between 450 words and 700 words.
- Vault reserve all publish and promotional placement rights (e.g. social media, partners, affiliates etc…)
If you’re interested in being a guest blogger on Vault.com simply fill out the contact form below.